The holidays weren’t very joyous this year for my family.
Maybe they weren’t very joyous for you either. If that be the case, let’s do something, shall we? Let’s find as many things as we can think of that we are grateful for, and let’s thank God for them!
Here’s my list:
- Jesus – His birth, His sacrifice, His gift of grace, His love, His Holy Spirit, and His mercy
- My health and the health of my family members
- Our beautiful house
- Our gorgeous property
- The freshly cut lawn
- Our mountain
- Running water
- A working washing machine
- A working water heater
- Food on the table
- Being able to have sushi this week
- Christmas cookies
- This song. I don’t understand most of it (it’s in Portuguese) but I cry almost every time I hear it.
- My brothers and sisters
- Pine trees
- My sister’s humor
- Homemade bread every morning
- My sister, who makes our bread
- A working car
- My almost-2 year old brother + his hugs
- A new year
- Our Christmas tree
- God’s love and how it fixes everything
What are you thankful for during this season?
I hope everyone is having a merry Christmas!